HK USP 9MM FDE 10RD
Variant 1: Double action/single action with “SAFE” position. Control lever (manual safety/decoking lever) on left side of frame.
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced FDE polymer frame
- Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
- Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
- Corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish
- Oversized trigger guard for use with gloves
- One piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release lever
- Extended slide release
- Patented Lock-Out Safety device
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. If you do not specify the name and shipping address of your dealer, your order will be delayed. Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a handgun, frame or receiver. To purchase a shotgun or rifle, you must be 18 years of age or older. 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1).
Note about our photos:
While we make every effort to ensure that our product photos are accurate, manufacturers occasionally change the design of components such as triggers, sights, or magazines without notice. Also, modifications to the firearm or component may be required in order to meet specific state compliance requirements. While we make every effort to accurately describe and illustrate the item you are going to receive, there may be visual differences on various components that do not affect functionality.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review