Customer service is a priority at Ammo Bros. If you are not satisfied with your order we will do our best to correct any situation to your satisfaction. Due to costs involved with returning products, it is always best to contact us with any questions you may have about our products prior to placing an order.
All products are new unless specifically mentioned otherwise and covered under the Manufacturer’s warranty. Product defects must be handled by contacting the manufacturer directly.
- No returns will be accepted without prior approval from Ammo Bros. Please contact us via email at email@example.com. No returns will be accepted without prior approval.
- All returns must be arranged within 10 days of product delivery.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all returned items.
- All returns must be unopened and in the original packaging. All accessories, documentation and registration cards must be included with the return.
- Shipping charges for product returns are non-refundable. We will not accept COD or damaged packages.
- We suggest using insurance and a tracking number when returning product.
Order cancellations will incur a 6% cancellation fee. An order is considered cancelled if request is received prior to shipment of the order.
Firearms cannot be returned unless found to be defective or damaged during shipment. Please inspect your firearm thoroughly at your transfer dealer and contact us for return prior to transferring the firearm into your name. No returns will be accepted for firearms after the transfer is complete from the dealer to the buyer. After the transfer of a firearm, any warranty issue will need to be addressed with the firearm manufacturer.
Returns must be sent to:
Ammo Bros. Internet Sales
820 S Rockefeller Ste G
Ontario, CA 91761