FEDERAL CARTRIDGE CO
FEDERAL SYNTECH - 9MM 124GR. TSJ 50RD BOX
Experience a cleaner way to shoot. The exclusive polymer coating in Syntech range ammunition prevents harsh metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling. Combined with clean-burning powders and the Catalyst lead-free primer, Syntech loads keep your gun cleaner, longer, so you can shoot more—and shoot better.
- Polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling, while extending barrel life
- Exclusive lead-free primer formulation provides the most reliable, consistent ignition
- Clean-burning propellants minimize residue and fouling
- Significantly reduces the required frequency of cleaning
- Absence of a copper jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets
- Less perceived recoil
Note about our photos:
While we make every effort to ensure that our product photos are accurate, manufacturers occasionally change the design of components such as triggers, sights, or magazines without notice. Also, modifications to the firearm or component may be required in order to meet specific state compliance requirements. While we make every effort to accurately describe and illustrate the item you are going to receive, there may be visual differences on various components that do not affect functionality.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Caliber 9mm Luger
Bullet Weight 124
Bullet Style Syntech Jacket RN
Muzzle Velocity 1050
Test Barrel Length In 4
Package Quantity 50
Usage Target Shooting
Average of 1 customer reviews:
Write a Review
5/5 Stars Date: June 28, 2020 Reviewed by: Elbarto Different feel than normal 9MM!
Maybe it is the design of the rnd itself I have a Ruger PC and was popping of a few regular rnds and then switched to these Syntech rnds... total sound and feel of the rnd going down range was or seemed muffled.. It did not have the kind of report as you would expect form a regular 9MM rnd.. I highly reccomend