MK12 COMPLETE UPPER RECEIVER GROUP
The MK12 AR15 style Upper Receiver Group is constructed around an 18-inch Stainless Steel barrel with a chamber created during the Cold Hammer Forging process, which ensures the most precise alignment of the chamber to the bore possible. This, along with being DLC finished, equates to unprecedented accuracy and durability. The MK12 barrel is engineered with a rifle-length direct impingement gas system and utilizes the MK12 gas block, which is built to Crane (Naval Surface Warfare Division) Specifications for USSOCOM. The upper receiver is equipped with a 12 inch free floating picatinny quad rail for your choice of optics and accessories, independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle that accommodates left- and right-handed shooters, and is finished off with a Daniel Defense Improved Flash Suppressor.
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Proprietary Blend of Stainless Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: MK12 Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 416 Hardened Steel with Black Oxide Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: DDM4 Rail 12.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RAIL PANELS: DD Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
Note about our photos:
While we make every effort to ensure that our product photos are accurate, manufacturers occasionally change the design of components such as triggers, sights, or magazines without notice. Also, modifications to the firearm or component may be required in order to meet specific state compliance requirements. While we make every effort to accurately describe and illustrate the item you are going to receive, there may be visual differences on various components that do not affect functionality.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Mounting System: Picatinny
Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
Gas System: Rifle Length
Barrel Length: 18" Cold Hammer Forged 1/7 Twist w/ Flash Suppressor
Barrel Profile: MK12
Product Weight: 5.23 lb
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review