M5 308 STRIPPED LOWER RECEIVER AR-10 AR PLATFORM 308 WINCHESTER/7.62 NATO BLACK
The M5 .308 Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. If you do not specify the name and shipping address of your dealer, your order will be delayed. Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a handgun, frame or receiver. To purchase a shotgun or rifle, you must be 18 years of age or older. 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1).
Note about our photos:
While we make every effort to ensure that our product photos are accurate, manufacturers occasionally change the design of components such as triggers, sights, or magazines without notice. Also, modifications to the firearm or component may be required in order to meet specific state compliance requirements. While we make every effort to accurately describe and illustrate the item you are going to receive, there may be visual differences on various components that do not affect functionality.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review