PMAG AICS 7.62 SHORT ACTION 5 ROUND MAGAZINE
The PMAG 5 7.62 AC is a reliable and durable polymer magazine for .308 Winchester based family of cartridges and is compatible with short action AICS-spec bottom metal, to include the Bolt Action Magazine Well for the Hunter 700 Stock.
Featuring GEN M3 technology, a paint-pen dot matrix for visual identification, and a flared base plate for positive control and ease of retrieval, the PMAG 5 7.62 AC sets a new standard for bolt action magazines.
Comes standard as a 5-round capacity magazine for hunting regulation compliance, but the follower can be easily modified by the user to increase the capacity to six rounds for field, competition, or combat use.
Made in the USA.
Note about our photos:
While we make every effort to ensure that our product photos are accurate, manufacturers occasionally change the design of components such as triggers, sights, or magazines without notice. Also, modifications to the firearm or component may be required in order to meet specific state compliance requirements. While we make every effort to accurately describe and illustrate the item you are going to receive, there may be visual differences on various components that do not affect functionality.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Compatible with short action AICS pattern bottom metal and cartridges built on a 0.470" case head such as 7.62x51/.308 Win, 7mm-08 Rem, 6.5mm CM, .260 Rem, .243 Win
- Accepts a cartridge overall length of up to 2.86"
- 5-round capacity
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling <
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review