DANIEL DEFENSE DDM4V9 556 16IN 1-7 UPPER
The new Daniel Defense DDM4v9 Upper Receiver Group is designed to satisfy the needs of modern shooters not only in popular shooting sports but also for tactical and defensive applications. The long, 15” DDM4 quad rail over a 16” cold hammer forged Government profile barrel gives the operator the option to have the support hand extended out close to the muzzle allowing them to drive the gun more precisely, and preventing over travel when transitioning between multiple targets. This combined with our mid-length gas system which is known to have a smoother recoil impulse allows for quick but precise rapid fire. The longer rail also affords the shooter plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allows for maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 16″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 15.0
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F.
Note about our photos:
While we make every effort to ensure that our product photos are accurate, manufacturers occasionally change the design of components such as triggers, sights, or magazines without notice. Also, modifications to the firearm or component may be required in order to meet specific state compliance requirements. While we make every effort to accurately describe and illustrate the item you are going to receive, there may be visual differences on various components that do not affect functionality.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review