Winchester Super X Defender 12GA 18" 5+1
Easy to pack and carry. This Defender is THE Defender. It can handle buckshot or rifled slugs efficiently through the fully chrome plated, 18" fixed cylinder choked barrel (no constriction) for wide patterning. This open choke is also very accurate when using Foster-type slugs. It also has non-glare metal surfaces with a tough composite stock and forearm. Additional features include a five-shot magazine (plus one in the chamber), and a positive, deeply grooved forearm for control and stability. Whether it’s multi-gun competition or protecting your home and family, the Super X Pump Defender is the perfect choice. Its inertia-assisted action, six-shell total ammo capacity, durable composite stock and ribbed forearm give you an edge against any odds.
- SYNTHETIC STOCK WITH TEXTURED GRIPPING SURFACES gives your hands a sure, non-slip grip and the non-glare matte black finish won’t give away your position
- TACTICAL RIBBED FOREARM for better control when you need it most
- HARD CHROME-PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- FIXED CYLINDER CHOKE barrel handles both slugs and buckshot
- ALLOY RECEIVER is drilled and tapped for scope bases
- TRADITIONAL BRASS BEAD FRONT SIGHT offers a fast, natural sight picture
- ROTARY BOLT with four massive lugs provides strength and solid lockup
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows easy cleaning
- CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily operated, even with gloves
- BLACK CHROME PROTECTION on the bolt and other components lasts longer than traditional bluing
- INFLEX TECHNOLOGY RECOIL PAD directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. If you do not specify the name and shipping address of your dealer, your order will be delayed. Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a handgun, frame or receiver. To purchase a shotgun or rifle, you must be 18 years of age or older. 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1).
Note about our photos:
While we make every effort to ensure that our product photos are accurate, manufacturers occasionally change the design of components such as triggers, sights, or magazines without notice. Also, modifications to the firearm or component may be required in order to meet specific state compliance requirements. While we make every effort to accurately describe and illustrate the item you are going to receive, there may be visual differences on various components that do not affect functionality.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Gauge 12 Ga
- Chamber Length 3"
- Barrel Length 18"
- Overall Length 38 1/2"
- Length of Pull 13 3/4"
- Drop at Comb 1 3/8"
- Drop at Heel 1 5/8"
- Weight 6 lbs 8 oz
- Magazine Capacity 5, 2 3/4" shells
- Barrel Finish Matte
- Stock Finish Satin
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review