Nighthawk Custom 1911 GRP Recon .45 ACP 5"
The GRP Recon builds on the popularity and durability of the GRP. It provides the same attention detail and accuracy in a railed model. The GRP Recon comes standard with the Surefire X300® Ultra tactical light and Tritium Night Sights included in the package.
- Finish: black nitride
- Forged government size recon frame and 5" barrel
- Match grade .45 ACP barrel
- Heinie Ledge Straight Eight Tritium night sights
- G10 Gator Back grips with Nighthawk logo
- 25 lines per inch checkered front strap and mainspring housing
- Shortened slide stop and beveled frame
- Lightweight aluminum Nighthawk Custom tri-cavity trigger
- Completely dehorned for comfortable carry
- New ultra hi-cut front strap
- Checkered recoil spring plug
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. If you do not specify the name and shipping address of your dealer, your order will be delayed. Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a handgun, frame or receiver. To purchase a shotgun or rifle, you must be 18 years of age or older. 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1).
Note about our photos:
While we make every effort to ensure that our product photos are accurate, manufacturers occasionally change the design of components such as triggers, sights, or magazines without notice. Also, modifications to the firearm or component may be required in order to meet specific state compliance requirements. While we make every effort to accurately describe and illustrate the item you are going to receive, there may be visual differences on various components that do not affect functionality.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Frame Size - Government
- Caliber - .45 ACP
- Light Rail
- Safety - Single
- Height - 5.4"
- Overall Length - 8.65"
- Width - 1.40"
- Slide Width - 0.92"
- Weight Empty - 39.0 oz
- Sight Radius - 6.51"
- Barrel Length - 5"
- Magazine Capacity - 8+1
- Rear Sight - Heinie Straight Eight Ledge
- Front Sight - Tritium
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review