GG&G Flip Up Front Sight For Dovetailed Gas Blocks
Many shooters feel that the standard AR-15 removable front sights are too cumbersome to use, too easily misplaced, and distracting when optical sights are deployed. The GG&G Flip Up Front Sight for AR-15 Dovetailed Gas Blocks has been developed as an easy-to-install, lightweight, rapidly deployable flip up front sight with a mechanical locking detent system.
Flip Up Front Sight For Dovetailed Gas Blocks Specifications:
- Easy installation to common dovetails or MIL-STD-1913 dovetails.
- To ensure flexibility, we use standard military sight components in this combat ready sight.
- The push button mechanical locking detent system allows for instant raising or lowering of the sight, while keeping the stem firmly locked into position when deployed.
- Gripping serrations are provided on the protective ears to easily raise or lower the sight assembly in combat environments.
- When used on a lowered railed gas block, the front sight stem provides the same height as the original AR-15/M16 front sight.
- Compatible with A1, A2 and most Tritium front sight posts.
- The Flip Up Front Sight for AR-15 Dovetailed Gas Blocks is compatible with DPMS LR series rifles.
- As an ordering option, a Trijicon Tritium Green Front Sight post can be ordered with the sight.
- All hard edges have been deburred and softened for the shooter's safety.
- Material: The GG&G Flip Up Front Sight for Dovetailed Gas Blocks is manufactured from solid billet 4140 chrome moly steel.
- Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphated to provide a non-reflective, corrosion resistant matte black finish meeting Mil-Spec requirements.
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Warranty: Liftime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
Note about our photos:
While we make every effort to ensure that our product photos are accurate, manufacturers occasionally change the design of components such as triggers, sights, or magazines without notice. Also, modifications to the firearm or component may be required in order to meet specific state compliance requirements. While we make every effort to accurately describe and illustrate the item you are going to receive, there may be visual differences on various components that do not affect functionality.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review