Ed Brown Special Forces .45ACP 5"
Built for pure performance and extreme use, the Special Forces pistol from Ed Brown has everything you need for serious performance. All the engineering, precision manufacturing, and hand-fitting the Brown family is famous for is included, and we've added to that a new severe use coating for improved wear resistance and rust protection. A unique and highly durable Chainlink pattern provides a secure grip for severe applications.
Available Calibers: 45 ACP
Barrel Length: 5"
Weight: approximately 38 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
• 5" Government model slide, single stack government model frame. The John Browning traditional design for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
• Exclusive Chainlink treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
• Carbon steel frame and slide coated with black Gen4 coating for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance.
• Traditional "square cut" serrations on rear of slide only.
• Fixed dovetail 3-dot night sights with high visibility white outlines.
• All California models feature an ambidextrous thumb safety, titanium firing pin and extra heavy
Federal law requires firearms to be shipped to FFL Dealers. If you do not specify the name and shipping address of your dealer, your order will be delayed. Federal law requires that you be 21 years of age or older to purchase a handgun, frame or receiver. To purchase a shotgun or rifle, you must be 18 years of age or older. 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1).
Note about our photos:
While we make every effort to ensure that our product photos are accurate, manufacturers occasionally change the design of components such as triggers, sights, or magazines without notice. Also, modifications to the firearm or component may be required in order to meet specific state compliance requirements. While we make every effort to accurately describe and illustrate the item you are going to receive, there may be visual differences on various components that do not affect functionality.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review