Saltiga 20H Single Speed Lever Drag
- Daiwa Saltiga 1-Speed Lever Drag Conventional Reels have been totally redesigned for the 2020 model year and represent the pinnacle of Daiwa's big game saltwater conventional reel offerings.
- 1-piece machined aluminum frame and sideplate for precise bearing and gear alignment, less frame flex, and more power overall.
- Automatic Tournament Drag (ATD) uses an improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up, reducing initial drag inertia for incredibly smooth and even drag pressure.
- 6 CRBB corrosion-resistant stainless steel ball bearings are made with specially treated steel that acts as a protective shield against sand, salt, and grit to extend reel life and reliability.
- Backed by an industry-leading Saltiga Executive 5-Year Warranty which offers free cleaning and servicing by Daiwa, in addition to protection against manufacturing defects.
Note about our photos:
While we make every effort to ensure that our product photos are accurate, manufacturers occasionally change the design of components such as triggers, sights, or magazines without notice. Also, modifications to the firearm or component may be required in order to meet specific state compliance requirements. While we make every effort to accurately describe and illustrate the item you are going to receive, there may be visual differences on various components that do not affect functionality.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Retrieve -Right Hand
Line Per Handle Turn(inches)-39.9
Bearings-6CRBB + 1
Mono Line Capacity(pound test/yards)-14/350, 20/210
J-Braid Line Capacity(pound test/yards)-40/330, 50/260
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review