Making a Purchase
We want to make your shopping experience as simple as possible. Browse our online catalog, click on any items you wish to buy and add them to your shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on “Check Out” and you will be asked for a few details to complete your order. We only accept credit card payments for internet orders. We accept Discover, Visa and Mastercard at NO EXTRA CHARGE! If you are making payment with a debit card, please understand Ammo Bros. will take no responsibility for any overdraft charges associated with this purchase; this includes any charges associated with processing error.
By purchasing from Ammo Bros. either online or over the phone, you affirm that you:
- Are a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution
- Have never been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance
- Have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- Have never renounced your US citizenship
- Have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Are not currently subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child
No ammunition orders will be complete until a copy of the buyers I.D. or Drivers License is submitted. You will be asked to agree to these terms and submit a government issued identification verifying your age to be at least 21 years BEFORE checking out. If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want to make your shopping experience as simple as possible. Thank you in advance for your business!
It is required for us to have a copy of your (or your local transfer dealer’s) signed Federal Firearms License or Collector of Curio & Relics License on file prior to shipping any firearms. It is also required to have a copy of any local or state licenses required for a firearm purchase to be on file. All orders placed without a signed copy of the Federal Firearms License (or other necessary licensing) on file may be deleted without notice. Ammo Bros. reserves the right to limit the purchase of multiple firearms.
Ammo Bros. takes the security of our customers' financial information very seriously. All orders regardless of payment method are subject to our order verification process. By limiting fraudulent transactions and verifying order information ahead of time, we are able to provide consistently low prices and superior service, while maintaining the security of the ordering process and limiting unnecessary expenses. Please be aware that there may be a slight delay in the processing of your order while the order details are being verified.
Ammo Bros. reserves the right to validate any order through a variety of tools and methods available to us. Ammo Bros. may require additional information from the customer in order to confirm that all received information is verifiable and legitimate prior to clearance. Orders will not be processed prior to being confirmed valid.
All rifle and ammunition orders will be shipped UPS Ground (no PO Box addresses, please). Unless specifically requested, handguns will ship UPS 2nd Day Air to FFL holders. Unless specifically requested, accessory orders with free shipping will ship either UPS Ground or First Class Mail, at our discretion. For accurate shipping costs, please place firearm and ammunition orders separately, as firearms and ammunition cannot be shipped in the same package. For further shipping information, please see our Shipping and Returns information page.
Sales Tax Charges
The corporate office and warehouse of Ammo Bros. is located in California. Orders shipped to California destinations will be charged sales tax. No refunds of sales taxes will be given upon completion of the purchase.
Warranty and Pricing Statement
All prices are subject to change without notice. Ammo Bros extends no warranty and is not responsible for any damages due to failure of used products. Used parts and firearms are sold as is. We suggest having a certified gunsmith inspect, install and/or test all used parts and firearms before use. Owner’s manuals are not provided with all firearms. Most new products are fully warranted by the manufacturer and product returns should be arranged with these manufacturers.
"GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owed by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Ammo Brothers, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of "GLOCK" on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com
Ammo Bros. will not disclose buyers’ information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to track the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item(s), to store delivery addresses if the address book is used, and to store your details upon selecting the ‘Remember Me’ option.
Customer service is a priority at Ammo Bros. If you are not satisfied with your order we will do our best to correct any situation to your satisfaction. Due to costs involved with returning products, it is always best to contact us with any questions you may have about our products prior to placing an order.
All products are new unless specifically mentioned otherwise and covered under the Manufacturer’s warranty. Product defects must be handled by contacting the manufacturer directly.
· No returns will be accepted without prior approval from Ammo Bros. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RMA number. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number.
· All returns must be arranged within 10 days of product delivery.
· A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all returned items.
· All returns must be unopened and in the original packaging. All accessories, documentation and registration cards must be included with the return.
· Shipping charges for product returns are non-refundable. We will not accept COD or damaged packages.
· We suggest using insurance and a tracking number when returning product.
· Cancellations- Order cancellations will incur a 20% restocking fee. An order is considered cancelled if request is received prior to shipment of the order.
· Firearm Returns- Firearms cannot be returned unless found to be defective or damaged during shipment. Please inspect your firearm thoroughly at your transfer dealer and contact us for return prior to transferring the firearm into your name. No returns will be accepted for firearms after the transfer is complete from the dealer to the buyer. After the transfer of a firearm, any warranty issue will need to be addressed with the firearm manufacturer.
Returns must be sent to:
Ammo Bros. Internet Sales
ATTN RETURNS RMA #
15979 South Piuma Ave
Cerritos, CA 90703
Competitor Price Matching
Ammo Bros. will consider all price matching requests. If you find a lower price from an authorized dealer of any products we carry we will do our best to match it. Please submit your price matching requests via email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include a link to the competing web site. After we verify the product and its price we will contact you. Please consider we will only match legitimate dealers advertised pricing on current products (this does not include closeout, blemished, auctions, ect). We reserve the right to match prices only at our discretion, please bear in mind we may not be able to match every price, but we will do our best.
Ammo Bros. or Outdoor Business Network is not responsible for any typographical errors, pricing errors, omissions, inclusions or any other errors on our web site. We do our best to ensure that our product photos are accurate, however manufacturers occasionally change the design of components such as triggers, sights, or magazines without notice. While we make every effort to accurately describe and illustrate the item you are going to receive, there may be visual differences on various components that do not affect the functionality of the firearm; including modifications to the firearm in order to meet specific state compliancy requirements. We reserve the right to change the website at any time.
This website, and its contents are the sole property of Outdoor Business Network, Inc. and its respective licensees and Ammo Bros. Any unauthorized use or modification of any text, image, code, or content is strictly prohibited. Any use of content from www.ammobros.com requires prior written consent from Outdoor Business Network, Inc. Outdoor Business Network, Inc. will enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law.